I Lost My Body.Review

This Oscar nominated French animation is actively quite hard to describe. On the one hand as the title would imply it’s a very experimental and visually striking film about a sentient hand that goes searching for its owner. That’s only about 30% of the film. The other 70% is a love story told in flashbackContinue reading “I Lost My Body.Review”